What should you look for in an Off-Road Vehicle Insurance policy? Because there are many types of Off-Road Vehicles, at MirState Insurance, we will make sure to tailor your policy to your needs.
Covered vehicles include
- 3-wheel, 4-wheel and 6-wheel ATVs
- Dirt bikes
- Golf carts
- Dune buggies
- And more!
Types of coverage
Auto and Homeowners policies may not provide coverage for an Off-Road Vehicle. ATV / Off-Road Vehicle Insurance provides the following coverages. We will tailor the policy to fit your needs.
- Collision Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Increased limits on Liability
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Safety Apparel Coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles
- Year-round Coverage
- Transport Trailer
- Towed Trailer Coverage
- After-market Parts and Accessories
Save on Off-Road Vehicle Insurance
Many carriers offer discounts that can save you money on your Off-Road Vehicle insurance premium. You may be eligible for discounts such as Multi-unit Discount, Multi-policy Discount, Early Quote Discount, Prior Insurance Discount, Renewal Discount, Safety Course Discount. We will find the carrier that gives you the most discounts available!