Term life insurance policies offer coverage for a variety of periods. Depending how long you need coverage for, the term can be 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years. How long do you need life insurance coverage for? Maybe you only need it for student or vehicle loan. Or maybe you need coverage for a mortgage or business loan. Or maybe you need income protection for your family should something happen to you. Whichever your situation, there is a term life policy to provide a solution.
Term life insurance policies guarantee your loved ones a death benefit if anything happens to you while the policy is in force. So instead of leaving your family with debts to pay, you’ll leave them financially secure. And remember, the sooner you start, the lower your premium will generally be.
Benefits of Term Life Insurance
- Low premiums because coverage is for a specific period of time
- The initial premium is guaranteed for the term you select – 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years
- You may continue coverage beyond the original term of the policy at an increased cost
- You may convert it to a policy with premiums and coverage that last as long as you live
- You can pay your premiums annually or monthly
One of our life insurance agents can help you find the right policy based on our discovery of needs. Contact us for more information.